15 Mar Don’t Miss Out on March’s Awesome & Valuable Free Product Promotion!
This month is your opportunity to earn one of the most valuable reward bundles we have ever offered! With your qualifying March order, you can earn 15-ml Basil and Melaleuca Alternifolia essential oils, as well as a free $20 enrollment coupon and an ART® Beauty Masque eight pack!
Reach any of these PV minimums in a single order during March and earn great products and shareable rewards! (Follow the link on “How to Order” and join Young Living today using my member number: #911874)
300 PV Reward
Retail Value: $204.83
Order 300 PV and receive free 15-ml Basil and Melaleuca Alternifolia essential oils, plus a $20 enrollment coupon and an ART Beauty Masque four-pack!
- Basil: Basil essential oil is often used in cooking. Use it sparingly in your favorite Italian recipes to infuse them with a rich, spicy aroma. Its ability to refresh the mind and release minor muscle tension makes it an important component of the Raindrop Technique®. Incorporate Basil essential oil into Raindrop treatments, inhale directly to refresh the mind, or dilute and use in restorative massage.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia: Commonly known as tea tree oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia possesses a fresh, herbaceous aroma that energizes the spirit. With its purifying and skin-loving properties, Melaleuca Alternifolia is a favorite in high-end and home spa treatments.
- $20 Enrollment Coupon: This transferrable enrollment coupon is an ideal tool for sharing Young Living and bringing new energy to your organization. Look for a discount code on your qualifying 300 or 250 PV order invoice, which you may then give to an enrolling member. To redeem the code, the enrolling member must sign up and enter the coupon code at checkout. This unique benefit makes it easier than ever to share Young Living!
- ART Beauty Masque: Suitable for even the most delicate skin, ART Beauty Masques feature soothing botanicals to promote a smooth, radiant complexion. This Mary Young-signature product contains gentle plant extracts, such as orchid and aloe, and renewing essential oils, including Lavender, Frankincense, Lime, and Copaiba. Before using, cleanse your face with ART Gentle Foaming Cleanser, then carefully apply and enjoy a soothing home spa experience while you relax and let the masque nourish and refine your skin.
**This is a fantastic product for your face, and to INCLUDE it in March’s FREE Promotion is a great promotion indeed! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to add this to your Young Living Products of use.
250 PV Reward
Retail Value: $86.78
Order 250 PV and receive the free Basil and Melaleuca Alternifolia essential oils, plus the free $20 enrollment coupon.
190 PV Reward
Retail Value: $66.78
Order 190 PV and receive the free Basil and Melaleuca Alternifolia essential oils.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Historical Data: Highly regarded as an antimicrobial and antiseptic essential oil. It has high levels of terpineol-4.
- Medical Properties: Powerful antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory action.
- Uses: Fungal infections (Candida, ringworm), sinus/lung infections, tooth/gum disease, water retention, hypertension, skin conditions (acne, sores)
- Fragrant Influence: Promotes cleansing and purity.
- Application: Topical on location, apply on chakras and/or Vita Flex points, inhale directly, diffuse or take as dietary supplement.
- Historical Data: Used extensively in traditional Asian Indian medicine, basil’s name is derived from “basilcum,” the Greek name for king. In the 16th century, the powdered leaves were inhaled to treat migraines and chest infections. The Hindu people put basil sprigs on the chests of the dead to protect them from evil spirits. Italian women wore basil to attract possible suitors. It was listed in Hildegard’s Medicine, a compilation of early German medicines by highly regarded Benedictine herbalist Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179)
- Medical Properties: Powerful antispasmodic, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxant.
- Uses: Migraines, throat/lung infections, insect bites
- Fragrant Influence: Fights mental fatigue.
- Application: Topical on location, apply on chakras and/or Vitas Flex points (crown of head, forehead, heart, and navel), inhale directly, diffuse, take as dietary supplement.
- ART Beauty Masque: Immerse yourself in the natural richness of the exquisite orchid flower and 100% pure Young Living essential oils. The A·R·T Beauty Masque is a premium beauty product that harnesses the orchid’s exceptional longevity features and combines it with the health-promoting benefits of essential oils and other natural botanicals. This spa-quality formula pampers and soothes the face to leave it feeling visibly more radiant while also protecting skin from damaging environmental elements.
- Primary Benefits· Promotes a healthier, more youthful appearance· Helps fortify the skin’s natural defense system· Free from harmful ingredients or synthetic fragrances· An ideal way to help create an in-home spa experience· Unique fabric masque provides full coverage for an exceptional facial experience.
- How to use: Use the masque 2–4 times weekly to help revitalize tired and damaged skin and promote a more balanced and youthful appearance.
- Suggested Use: Wash face with A·R·T Gentle Foaming Cleanser; pat dry. Immerse yourself in the natural richness of the exquisite orchid flower and 100% pure Young Living essential oils. The A·R·T Beauty Masque is a premium beauty product that harnesses the orchid’s exceptional longevity features and combines it with the health-promoting benefits of essential oils and other natural botanicals. This spa-quality formula pampers and soothes the face to leave it feeling visibly more radiant while also protecting skin from damaging environmental elements.
Contains 4 Masques.