29 Apr Raindrop Collection
Here are the 9 oils that come in the Raindrop Collection. The picture below shows how one can apply these oils to himself/herself if one does not have another person to help administer oils. The Collection also comes with a bottle of V-6, a specially formulated vegetable massage oil that contains 6 essential oils. Another massage oil included is Ortho Ease– which aids in relaxation. Each of the 9 oils has a specific use, applied in this specific way from 1-9.
- Valor is balancing
- Oregano and Thyme are both highly antibacterial, which can help dislodge hibernating viruses and bacterial along the spinal cord in the lymph nodes.
- Basil and Marjoram are good for voluntary and involuntary muscles
- Cypress is good for circulation
- Wintergreen, an anti-inflammatory, has an analgesic or cortisone effect as an aspirin-type– and used for muscle spasms or arthritis.
- Peppermint is also an anti-inflammatory used last to drive all the rest of the oils into the lymph and soft tissue.
- Aroma Siez is used to help promote relaxation of tight muscles and ligaments.
Although, Copaiba, a highly anti-inflammatory oil from Brazil, and recommended in this picture, it is not included in the Raindrop Collection.
Unlike a regular massage, Raindrop was first developed by D.Gary Young, ND, to help people who have scoliosis. It resembles “rain being dropped onto the back with light feathery motions” along with VitaFlex (which means vitality through the reflexes)– causing light impulses of electricity to stimulate the spinal cord part of the feet as in Reflexology. Raindrop has been known to help people with several different issues, including back and disc, lupus, fibromyalgia, and other auto-immune diseases. Some people may feel a dramatic difference, while others may feel relaxed.